- Prerequisite Technology Course
- Co-op Placement (recommended)
- Three credit technology course during first semester ( Includes Level One Apprenticeship Curriculum)
- Half Day or Full Day Co-op Placement during second semester
Concentrated OYAP opportunities include:
- Automotive Service Technician,
- General Machinist
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright,
- Tool & Die Maker
For more information on the Concentrated OYAP Programs, please see your Guidance Counsellor.
Who should apply?
Grade 11 students who have completed a technology course and a cooperative education placement in their trade of interest should apply.
• Students apply through the Co-op application process.
• Concentrated OYAP involves a 3-credit technology course in Semester 1 of grade 12 and a co-op placement in Semester 2